Legal notice of the website www.tahaa.net
– User: Internet user connecting, using the website www.tahaa.net.
– Personal information: information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to which they apply” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
Bear: Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site www.tahaa.net the identity of the various stakeholders in the part of its implementation and monitoring: The owner and / or publisher is a legal person. Owner and / or publisher of the site: Fabre Bruno Status: ENTR INDIV – RCS: 20927A Publisher address: BP 123, 98735 Raiatea, French Polynesia Publication Manager: bruno Fabre, Manager Mail responsible publication: firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: company OVH – SAS with capital of 10,000,000 € – RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045 – APE code 6202A – VAT N °: FR 22 424 761 419 – Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France – Personal information collected: In France, personal data are notably protected by Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the Directive European Union of October 24, 1995. On the occasion of the use of the site www.tahaa.net, are collected in particular the following data: – Internet address URL links through which the user has accessed the site www .tahaa.net.
– the access provider of the user;
– The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any case Fabre bruno only collects personal information about the user (name, email address, telephone number) for the needs of the services offered by the website www.tahaa.net. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.tahaa.net the obligatory nature or not of the information which it would be brought to provide. The user justifying his identity has the possibility to request from Fabre bruno, to the email address email@example.com:
– the verification of the personal data concerning him having been collected by Fabre bruno or on his behalf;
– information relating to the purpose of processing these data;
– the information relating to the identity and geographical affiliation of the recipients of these data;
– the communication of a copy of these data delivered free of charge, insofar as such a request is not abusive, in particular by its repetitive and disproportionate nature.
No personal information of the user of the site www.tahaa.net is: – collected without the knowledge of the user; – published without the knowledge of the user; – exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the purchase of Fabre Bruno and his rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site www .tahaa.net. To the dismemberer Fabre Bruno is authorized to carry out studies and statistical analyzes on the use and the typology of the users of the site www.tahaa.net, provided to confirm the anonymity of these last ones.
Rectification of personal information collected In accordance with the provisions of Article 34 of Law No. 48-87 of 6 January 1978, the user has the right to modify the personal data collected concerning him. To do this, the user sends Fabre Bruno:
– an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, – a mail to the address BP 123, 98735 Raiatea, French Polynesia, by indicating his name or his name, his physical and / or electronic coordinates, as well as where applicable, the reference which he would have as a member of the website www.tahaa.net. The change will occur within a reasonable time from the receipt of the request of the user.
Declaration cnil: The site www.tahaa.net collecting personal information of its users, it was the object of a preliminary statement with the CNIL registered under the number of receipt not required. Cookies: A “Cookie” allows the identification of the user, the customization of his consultation of the site www.tahaa.net and the acceleration of the layout of the site through the registration of a small data file on his computer. The user acknowledges being informed of this practice and authorizes Fabre bruno to proceed.
In any case Fabre bruno undertakes never to communicate the content of these “Cookies” to third parties, except in the case of legal requisition. The user can refuse the registration of “Cookies” or configure his browser to be warned prior to the acceptance of “Cookies”. To do this, the user will proceed to the setting of his browser from the “tool” menu for Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or 6.0, or the “Edit” menu for Netscape 6 or 7.
Copyright: All elements of the site www.tahaa.net, including texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, trees and formatting are, except public documents and additional details, the exclusive intellectual property of Fabre bruno or his partners. As such, their representations, reproductions, interleaves, diffusions and reruns, partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Anyone proceeding without being able to justify a prior and express authorization of the holder of these rights incurs the penalties relating to the offense of counterfeiting provided for in Articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. In addition, the representation, reproduction, nesting, dissemination and reruns, partial or total, of the database contained in the site www.tahaa.net are prohibited under the provisions of Law No. 98-536 of 1 July 1998 on the legal protection of databases.
In any case, on any authorized copy of all or part of the content of the site, must be marked “Copyright 2006 Fabre Bruno all rights reserved”. Trademarks: The trademarks and logos contained in the website www.tahaa.net are registered by Fabre Bruno, or possibly by one of its partners. As such, any person proceeding to their representations, reproductions, interweaving, broadcasts and reruns incurs the sanctions provided for in Articles L. 713-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Additional information relating to trademarks and copyrights appearing on the website www.tahaa.net: Multimedia and graphic design designer: www.bear-prod.fr – Photo and text credits: Fabre Bruno. These legal notices and conditions of use have been created on the site www.mentions-legales.fr (copyright Diagnosis and Training – all rights reserved).
Advertising nature of the content: In any event, Fabre Bruno informs the user if necessary of the advertising nature of the contents of the site www.tahaa.net. Comments and suggestions: It is possible to send comments and suggestions to the site manager at the email address email@example.com.
Date of the last update: The Blue Tour 20/08/15 The last update of the legal notice dates from 2007-11-28. The main laws concerned: – Law No. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, notably amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to computers, files and freedoms. – Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy. These legal notices have been created on the site www.mentions-legales.fr – copyright Diagnosis and Training – all rights reserved.